Darling Petunia made her Blue Blossom Bag from a thrifted girl’s dress. The top of the bag is the bottom of the dress. (The lining and the handles were made with other materials from her stash.) Read her tutorial for the how-to.
[tags]sewing, tutorial, bag, purse, dress, refashion[/tags]
- Free pattern: Little girl’s Bracelet Purse
- Sienna recycled t-shirt dress for girls + giveaway
- Tutorial: Hedgehog softies from car wash mitt
- Tutorial: Little girl’s polka dot dress refashioned from a button down shirt
- Lookie what she made: 1 thrifted dress becomes 7 new items