Leg warmers have become wildly popular as a leg covering for little girls. And no wonder – they keep their legs warm like a pair of tights, but the don’t get in the way during diaper changes or potty breaks. Amber from Willow Would shows how you can make a pair little girl leg warmers out of a pair of adult socks. Get the tute.
[photo from Willow Would]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Baby leg warmers
- Tutorial: Make a pair of toddler leg warmers from an adult pair of knee socks
- Tutorial: Toddler leg warmers from adult knee socks
- Video tutorial: Baby leg warmers from a pair of socks
- Tutorial: Make girl’s knee socks from their outgrown tights