If you’re feeling overwhelmed by a mountain on tiny fabric scraps that are too small to make something with, but too pretty to toss in the trash, take heart. Heather from The Sewing Loft shows how you can use fusible webbing to turn those itty scraps into a piece of patchwork fabric large enough to use in a sewing project. Get the tute.
[photo from The Sewing Loft]
- Tutorial: Layered and fused fabric Christmas ornaments
- Tutorial: Easy applique with fusible webbing
- Tutorial: Scrappy patchwork heart brooch
- Tutorial: Mix-n-match heart napkin rings for Valentine’s Day
- Tutorial: Scrappy shamrock