Disney from Ruffles & Stuff guest blogs in the Skirt Week series at Crafterhours with a tutorial showing how to make her Garden Veggies Skirt for little girl. The name comes from what she uses to create the cute stamped designs all over the solid fabric. It’s a fun project to do with your child, and it creates a pretty print, too. Get the tutorial at Ruffles & Stuff.
[photo from Ruffles & Stuff]
- Tutorial: Fruit Stripe Skirt for girls
- Tutorial: Accordiant pleated skirt
- Tutorial: Use fabric paints to create your own designs
- Tutorial: Pleated Chevrons Skirt
- Tutorial: Simple Skirt for little girls