Melissa from Melly Sews shows how to make a gathered fabric flower. Her version of the fabric flower uses two layers of gathered petals and a pretty bead finishing off the center. She put it on a headband to make a hair accessory for her daughter. It would also make a cute little brooch. Get the how-to.
[photo from Melly Sews]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Grosgrain ribbon flowers
- Tutorial: Little Swan Rosette fabric flower embellishment
- Tutorial: Easy gathered felt flower
- Tutorial: Gathered ribbon flower charm
- Tutorial: Layered and gathered fabric flower headband