Debbie from Squiggly Twigs Designs shows how you can make a pair of gathered lace cuffs. They’d be a fancy accent for a dressy dress, but I bet the tween set would love to wear them casual with a long-sleeved tee and jeans. They can also be worn around the tops of a pair of knee socks. Get the how-to.
[photo from Squiggly Twigs Designs]
- Tutorial: Make a pair of legwarmers
- Tutorial: Make kids’ jeans from adult-sized jeans
- Tutorial: Fancify your socks with lacy trim
- Tutorial: Girls’ leg warmers from knee socks
- Tutorial: Refashion adult jeans into kids’ jeans