Crafty Staci shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to refashion a basic tee into one with wide arm holes and gathered sleeves. Check out how she cuts the short sleeves so she can get the long ties. Get the tute.
[photo from Crafty Staci]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Short-sleeved tee with shoulder bows
- Tutorial: Peter Pan collar t-shirt refashion
- Tutorial: Reversible coffee sleeve
- Tutorial: Add a faux layer to a t-shirt that’s too short
- Tutorial: Make a half apron from two fat quarters