Destri from The Mother Huddle shows how you can make a gauzy A-line skirt for spring. Instead of buttons or a zipper closure, it has an easy elastic waist and an optional sash. The gauzy fabric is light and breezy for the warmer temps to come. Get the tutorial.
[photo from The Mother Huddle]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Easy Gauze A-Line Skirt with Sash
- Tutorial: Hopscotch Skirt
- Tutorial: Easy knit waistband
- Tutorial: Use old undershirts to make an easy waistband
- Tutorial: Gathered skirt with hidden elastic waist