Funky Friends Factory sells a tutorial for showing how to make this Gertie Gecko Wheat Pack, a gecko-shaped microwaveable heat pack. This cute little guy can help melt away a day’s stress or aching muscles. You can purchase Gertie Gecko here.
Also be sure to check out their tips here for creating a heating pack. These are applicable to any heat pack you might make, geck or not. Read their tips.
[photo from Funky Friends Factory]
[via Cut Out and Keep blog]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, Gertie, gecko, microwaveable, heat, pack, pad, wheat[/tags]
- Tutorial: Stay-put heat pack
- Tutorial: Sew a patchwork heat pack
- Tutorial: Sew a buckwheat heating pad
- Tutorial: Rice-filled hot and cold pack
- Tutorial: Rice-filled heating bag roll