So you’ve decided you want to learn to sew. And you’ve got a new (or new to you) sewing machine sitting in front of you. Amber from Crazy Little Projects has written a post to help you get to know your way around your new sewing machine. She explains what all those buttons and dials are for, and shows how to wind a bobbin and thread the machine. Go to her post to get her tutorial.
[photo from Crazy Little Projects]
- Tutorial: Thread a vintage sewing machine
- Review: Bernina 780 with embroidery module, part 3
- Dictionary of common sewing terms, with pictures
- Tutorial: Elastic thread shirring using a sewing machine with drop-in bobbin
- Tutorial: Machine sewing with the bobbin thread