Cheryl from Sew Can Do shows how she created this cute gingerbread t-shirt for her son. She appliqued a gingerbread body just below the neck of the shirt so her son’s head becomes the head of the gingerbread man. Go to her tutorial to see how to make one.
[photo from Sew Can Do]
- Tutorial: Appliqued and embroidered snowflake t-shirt
- Tutorial: Wii remote applique for a t-shirt
- Tutorial: Ruffled neck sleeveless shirt for girls
- Tutorial: Nordic Prince tuxedo shirt for baby boys
- Tutorial: Stenciled mod herringbone design