Alida from Gigglebug Designs and I Make Stuff shows how she made a double-breasted vest for her daughter. She started with an adult’s sweatshirt, which she cut and reworked into this stylish (and warm) vest. So cute!! It was part of her entry into the Back To School challenge at Project Run and Play last week. Get the how-to.
[photo from I Make Stuff]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Back To School Ruffled Cardigan
- Tutorial: How to make flutter sleeves
- Tutorial: Adapt the Sienna Dress pattern to make a flared wool coat
- Tutorial: Preppy Girl Vest for an 18″ doll
- Tutorial: Johnny Depp-inspired little boy’s vest