Jill from Creating My Way to Success shows how she created this cute summer dress for her daughter out of a plain tee and a skirted bathing suit. If you don’t have a skirted bathing suit, you could use a gathered skirt instead. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Creating My Way to Success]
- Tutorial: Make a swimdress out of a knit mini-dress
- Tutorial: Two ways to refashion a bathing suit
- Tutorial: How to sew a basic tank swimsuit
- Tutorial: Add bra cups to the shelf lining of a swimsuit
- Tutorial: Fabric covered bucket bank