Lakshmi from Adithis Amma Sews guest blogs at Creating My Way To Success with a tutorial showing how to make a girl’s halter-style dress. What a pretty dress! The tutorial includes the matching headband and belt. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Adithis Amma Sews on Creating My Way To Success]
[via The Train To Crazy]
- Tutorial: Potli bag, a traditional Indian drawstring pouch
- Tutorial: Tiered Twirly Skirt
- Tutorial: Draft a pattern for a Katori Blouse or Bombay Cut Choli
- Tutorial: Soccer ball throw pillow
- Tutorial: Circle bustle pouf skirt for little girls