Anneliese from Aesthetic Nest made this A-line mini skirt for her daughter. The are no zippers or button closures. It’s a simple pull-on style that makes for easy winter dressing. She shares a tutorial showing how she did it. Go to her blog for the how-to.
[photo from Aesthetic Nest]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Silver quilted mini skirt for little girls
- Tutorial: Simple A-line gathered skirt
- Tutorial: Beautiful box pleat skirt for little girls
- Tutorial: Mod Shift Dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Greek style top and skirt from a maxi dress