Megan from Brassy Apple guest blogs over at U Create with a tutorial showing how to refashion a plain tee into this pretty girl’s shrug. Keep it plain, or embellish it like she did with fabric rosettes made from the leftovers from the t-shirt. Get the how-to.
[photo from U Create]
- Tutorial: Brassy Ruffle Top t-shirt refashion
- Tutorial: “Tee”zer skirt for girls from tulle and a tee
- Tutorial: Craft”tee” Tote bag from a t-shirt
- Tutorial: Add a custom applique to a plain backpack
- It’s New: Maddie Bee apron top for girls