Blissful Sewing For Your Little Fashionista shares a free pattern on their blog for making this ruffled apron in girl sizes. It’s a practical apron, but pretty, too. Your child can wear it while cooking for real, or just for pretend cooking. The pattern comes in three sizes to fit girls ages 3-10. Get the pattern and tutorial.
[photo from Blissful Sewing For Your Little Fashionista]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Little girl’s bubble peplum dress
- Free pattern: Girl’s Simple Knot Dress with apron
- Tutorial: Retro-inspired Bright Side Apron
- Free pattern: Girl’s skirt with built-in shorts
- Free pattern: Morton Salt girl dress