Shelley from See Shell’s Space guest blogs at Little Birdie Secrets with a tutorial showing how to make this girl’s ruffled petticoat skirt. Rows of ruffles wrap around the bottom of the skirt. You can’t see it in the photo here, but the front of the skirt is embellished with a large ruffled fabric flower. Gorgeousness! Get the tutorial.
[photo from See Shell's Space on Little Birdie Secrets]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Ruffled Ribbon Dust Ruffle
- Tutorial: Ruffled crib skirt
- Tutorial: Girl’s layered ruffle skirt
- Tutorial: Super Speedy Simple Skirt with rows of ruffles
- Tutorial: Ruffled denim skirt