Jessica from Me Sew Crazy shares a downloadable tutorial showing how to make this striped t-shirt dress for girls. It looks like she started with striped t-shirt knit, but she actually uses plain white shirts that she paints with the stripes. She made hers in a patriotic red, white, and blue theme. So cute! I love the ribbon and the little pleat at the waist! Get the tutorial.
[photo from Me Sew Crazy]
- Lookie what she made: 4th of July Ruffle Skirt
- Tutorial: French Mariniere t-shirt dress for little girls
- Tutorial: American flag bunting
- Tutorial: Star coasters for 4th of July
- Lookie what she made: 4th of July ruffle bustle dress