Ashley from Make It and Love It shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to turn a girl’s long-sleeved shirt into a tiered ruffled dress. Because you start with a store-bought shirt, all you have to do is gather the fabric into ruffles and add them to the bottom of the shirt. Get the tute.
[photo from Make It and Love It]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Little girl’s tiered t-shirt dress
- Tutorial: Turn long sleeves into flutter sleeves
- Tutorial: Big Bow embellished tee
- Tutorial: Add ruffled flowers to the hem of a skirt
- Tutorial: Little girl’s jumper dress