Stefi from Just Chic shares a tutorial on her blog showing how she gave her plain bolero sweater a style makover. She adds gathered trim, elastic, and buttons to give it vintage charm. This same process would also work for a cardigan if you didn’t have a bolero. Go the tutorial to find out how.
[photo from Just Chic]
- Tutorial: Vintage-inspired cardigan refashion
- Tutorial: Gathered cardigan refashion
- Tutorial: Refashion a sweater into an Emma Pillsbury-inspired cardigan
- Tutorial: Easy applique makes a plain cardigan fabulous
- Tutorial: Tuxedo Cardigan refashion