I’ve been seeing lots of Peter Pan collars on clothes lately. And lots of glitter. Refinery29 combines the two with a tutorial telling how to make a glittered Peter Pan collar. Oh my! There’s no sewing required to complete this project, though you could create your own collar from scratch if you can’t find one at a thrift store. Get the tute.
[via Cut Out + Keep blog]
[photo from Refinery29]
- Tutorial: Mod glittery peacock tee
- Tutorial: Peter Pan collar blouse restyled from a button-up shirt
- Tutorial: No sew sequined Peter Pan collar tee
- Tutorial: Triple Peter Pan collar detail
- Tutorial: Peter Pan collar applique t-shirt