Marigold from Hideous! Dreadful! Stinky! shows how she made the top in her son’s Go Go Power Rangers Halloween costume. She added a wide band collar to a t-shirt and then painted the stripes. Go to Rae Gun Ranblings for the tutorial for adding the collar. Go to her blog for how to paint the stripes.
[photo from Hideous! Dreadful! Stinky!]
- Tutorial: Felt Tic-Tac-Toe on the Go
- Lookie what she made: Kid’s teepee from old shirts
- Tutorial: Child’s boxing costume gloves
- Tutorial: Reversible kid’s play cape
- Tutorial: Boy’s tie from and adult-sized tie