Tricia from Made By Me & Shared With You shows how to make her Granny Hoodie, named so for the lace trim and the little flower appliques that she inherited from her grandmother. I’m loving the way the hood attaches to the shirt in an overlapped V-neck. Get the how-to.
[photo from Made By Me & Shared With You]
- Tutorial: Little Bit of Color Hoodie
- Tutorial: Little Red Riding Hood’s Granny costume
- Tutorial: Lace-trimmed layering slip
- Tutorial: Red Riding Hood’s Grandma finger puppet
- Lookie what she made: Granny Chic Tote