Sachiko from Tea Rose Company and Tea Rose Home shows how to make a throw pillow cover with a painted design inspired by a pillow from Crate & Barrel. She achieves the graphic floral motif with paper punches, freezer paper stencil, and craft paint. Get the tutorial to see how to make it.
[photo from Tea Rose Home]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Spooky Halloween pillow
- Tutorial: Geometric stencil jeans
- Tutorial: Freezer paper stencils using a digital cutter
- Tutorial: Two methods for painting a monogram
- Tutorial: Freezer paper sewing patterns