Melanie from The Crafty Cupboard shows how to make her Gumball Pocket Skirt for girls. It’s a gathered skirt with scoop pockets (trimmed with contrast bias tape – yum!) and a contrast hem band edged with pom pom trim. How cute is that! Get the tute.
[photo from The Crafty Cupboard]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Kangaroo Pocket Skirt for little girls
- Tutorial: Sofie sleeveless empire waist top for little girls
- Tutorial: Little girl’s fancy circle skirt with a tulle underlayer
- Tutorial: Patch pockets in three variations
- Tutorial: Rachel Wrap Shirt for little girls