Nicole from Tradewind Tiaras shares a tutorial on her blog Tikkido showing how to make a cape with a tulle overlay. I love this idea!! Depending on the costume, the tulle layer can add lend a ghostly effect to spooky costume or extra sparkle to a fancy costume. Get the how-to.
[photo from Tikkido]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Fabric covered party hat
- Tutorial: Gnome hat for a child
- Tutorial: Tiered twirly pettiskirt for little girls
- Tutorial: Twirly skirt with a trimmed tulle hem
- Tutorial: Singed fabric flowers