Jill from Creating My Way To Success shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make Halloween-themed conversational drink coasters. One side of the fabric coaster is appliqued with a Halloween-ie image. The other is appliqued with a Halloween joke that has been printed onto fabric. These would be so much fun to put out at a Halloween party! Get the how-to.
[photo from Creating My Way To Success]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Conversation starter coasters from fabric
- Tutorial: Dual Duty Reversible Coasters
- Tutorial: Drawstring Trick or Treat bag from two fat quarters
- Tutorial: Gnome hat for a child
- Tutorial: Vintage-inspired pillowcase trick or treat candy sack