Jen from The Crafting Fiend shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make her Hand Toasty, a small rice pack that you can heat in the microwave and put in your pocket to keep your hands warm. In keeping with the Hand Toasty name, they’re made to look like toast spread with jam. How cute is that!! Get the tute.
[photo from The Crafting Fiend]
- Tutorial: Pocket hand warmers from an old wool sweater
- Tutorial: Rice-filled handwarmers for your pockets
- Tutorial: Warm or cool rice pack
- Tutorial: Sew a microwaveable bedwarmer
- Tutorial: Monster hand warmers