Sweetie Pie Bakery shares a template and tutorial on her blog showing how to make this felt and fabric garland for fall. I love the mix of the fun fabric prints with the warm and cozy look of the felt! It’s all handstitched, which is not only a lovely look but it also means that this project is easily portable. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Sweetie Pie Bakery]
- Tutorial: Scrappy acorn fall garland
- Tutorial: Give Thanks fall garland
- Tutorial: Fall Leaf and Pumpkin Garland
- Free pattern: Felt Christmas cookies
- Tutorial: Patched heart ornament garland