Rachael Merrick shares a tutorial over at QFD Creative for making this hanging door organizer. The set of hanging pockets can be used to hold books, crayons, and other small quiet time toys for kids. Don’t have kids (and their toys) hanging around your house? Make one to organize your mail and other important paperwork. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from QFD Creative]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, hanging, door, organizer, pocket[/tags]
- Tutorial: Hanging pocket organizer for small toys
- Tutorial: 9-pocket door caddy
- Tutorial: Make a hanging mail organizer
- Tutorial: Hanging wall pocket
- Tutorial: Sew a mail sorter to hang on your wall