This hanging organizer has pockets to hold everything you need for your embroidery projects – hoops, scissors, thread, rulers, marking tools, and more. You can find a tutorial at Bari J’s blog showing how to make it. It’s part of her 14 days of LillyBelle series. Get her tutorial.
[photo from Bari J.]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Embroidery-To-Go Bag with dividers to keep your thread neat
- Tutorial: Embroidery hoop thread holders
- Tutorial: Embroidery hoop wall art
- Tutorial: Fabric file folio
- Tutorial: Sew a crayon roll