Dawn Nicole shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make this hanging organizer for hair accessories. You can easily attach bows and other clippies across the top or from the two ribbons hanging from the bottom. Headbands and larger accessories fit into the row of storage pockets. And because it hangs on your wall, you can see at a glance all of the options for hair cuteness. Get the tute.
[photo from Designed by Dawn Nicole]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Hanging fabric storage baskets
- Tutorial: Pom hair accessories from upcycled knit fabric
- Tutorial: No-sew tie-dyed elastic hair accessories
- Tutorial: Hanging ditty bag to keep theater costumes and accessories together
- Read all about it: Bias cut fabric ribbons and resharpening your needles