JoAnn from Craft Passion created a hanging organizer for a set of placemats and matching coasters, and she shares a tutorial showing how she did it. It’s made around a wire hanger and a clipboard. The placemats hang from the clip, and the coasters from buttons stitched to the front of a fabric cover. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Craft Passion]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Christmas placemats and coasters
- Tutorial: Sew a hanging travel organizer
- Tutorial: Spooky Halloween pillow
- Tutorial: Make a hanging mail organizer
- Tutorial: Make a fancy coat hanger with a fabric cover