Mira from Sewing the Littleheart Collection shows how she made this interactive Menorah on a Hanukkah jumper for her little girl. The candles in the Menorah are attached with Velcro, so you can add them one by one. Your child can continue to wear it after the holiday by replacing the candles with another winter-themed embellishment. Go to her tutorial to see how to make one.
[photo from Sewing the Littleheart Collection]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Fleece pom pom garland
- Tutorial: Simple fleece skirt for winter layering
- Tutorial: Little girl’s pintucked tunic
- Tutorial: Sew a dress-up princess dress
- Read all about it: Sisters’ thimble collection