Lindsay from Diary of a Crafty Lady made these awesome felt Trick or Treat bags to coordinate with her kids’ Harry Potter Halloween costumes. She made one that looks like Hermione’s two favorite books, and another to look like the envelope that held Harry’s invitation to attend Hogwarts. Get the tutorial to see how to make them.
[photo from Diary of a Crafty Lady]
By Anne Weaver
- Video tutorial: Easy Halloween costumes, no pattern required
- Tutorial: Cowl scarf from an old sweater
- Tutorial: Knitting needle roll-up organizer
- Tutorial: Print your own fabric to make custom patches
- Tutorial: Tall dress-up boots for little girls