Jen from iCandy Handmade shows how to make her boyfriend cardi with a Valentine’s flair. She gives it big heart pockets out of contrasting fabric. Her post has the how-to for making the heart pockets, as well as a link to a free pattern for her boyfriend cardigan in a girl’s size 5-6. (If you need another size, you could draw your own pattern using her pattern as a shaping guide and a pattern for a basic tee as a sizing guide.) Go to her post for the how-to and the pattern.
[photo from iCandy Handmade]
- Free pattern: Schoolgirl cardigan for a toddler
- Free pattern: Summer knit cardigan, now in an adult size
- Free pattern: High low top
- Free pattern: Her Favorite Sweater girl’s knit shirt
- Free pattern: Perfect Fitted Cap Sleeve Tee