I find that sewing with knits to be very easy – until you get to the hemming. And then the bottoms go all wavy and wonky and much cussing ensues. Sound familiar? If so, check out this post over at Made by Rae. She gives some tips and tricks for hemming knit fabrics so they keep their shape. Go to her post.
[photo from Made by Rae]
- Read all about it: Tips for sewing knits, plus a tutorial for a mock coverstitch
- Tutorial: Lettuce edge hem on knit fabrics
- Read all about it: Sewing with knit fabrics
- Read all about it: Buying knit fabrics online
- Read all about it: Tips and tricks for refashioning sweaters