CathGrace won last week’s Boys’ Week challenge at Project Run and Play with her Vintage Military Academy Look. She shares a tutorial now showing how to make the Henley collar, like the one on the striped shirt in her outfit. Go to her tutorial to find out how to make one.
[photo from CathGrace on Project Run and Play]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Johnny Depp-inspired little boy’s vest
- Tutorial: Punk-inspired dripping pocket
- Tutorial: Striped circle skirt
- Free pattern: Baby Boy Button Up Shirt
- Tutorial: Heart-shaped lapel