A Spoonful of Sugar shows how she did a little gender reassignment surgery on a pair of PJs. She takes a pair of ready-made men’s PJs (because they’re so much cheaper than women’s – what’s up with that??) and adds some trim and applique to make them look more feminine. Read more at Spoonful of Sugar.
[photo from A Spoonful of Sugar]
[tags]sewing, inspiration, lookie, tutorial, pajamas, pj, his, her, men, women[/tags]
- Lookie what she made: Men’s shirt refashions
- Lookie what she made: Antique lace applique for a Bible cover
- Tutorial: Drawstring pajama bag
- Lookie what she made: Bucket hat from old jeans
- Lookie what she made: Dress-up crown from tassle trim