Kat from Sew Chibi and Chibi Designs shows how to create a hooded romper for a baby or toddler. Her tutorial tells how to draft your own pattern and then how to sew it together. Her hooded romper served as the base for the ruffled lamb suit that she recently made for her young daughter. Get the tutorial for making the romper.
[photo from Sew Chibi]
By Anne Weaver
- Lookie what she made: Ruffled Easter lamb suit
- Tutorial: Shirred sunshirt for a baby girl
- Lookie what she made: Rainbow Dash birthday dress
- Free pattern: Summertime Romper for toddlers
- Free pattern: Flapper Baby romper for toddlers