Constanca Cabral from Saidos da Concha shows how to make a hooded towel trimmed with bias tape. The bias tape makes a pretty contrast-y edge, and it finishes off the rough edges without having to stitch through too many layers of thick towel fabric. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Saidos da Concha]
- Lookie what she made: Baby’s bodysuit from a top and a onesie
- Tutorial: How to stitch bias tape to the edge of fabric
- Tutorial: DIY cardboard bias tape maker
- Tutorial: Raw-edged bias tape finish
- Tutorial: Three ways to make bias tape