Sarah from Simply Dove loved the bright blue color and texture of a thrifted skirt, but it was too big and too long. She took in the sides and shortened the skirt to get the fit she wanted. She shares a tutorial showing how she did it. Get the tute.
[photo from Simply Dove]
- Tutorial: Lightweight Infinity Scarf
- Guest tutorial: Party dress refashion by Marisa Lynch from New Dress A Day
- Tutorial: Ruffled knit dress from a hoodie dress
- Tutorial: Applique and button Christmas art
- Tutorial: Add color and design to a plain skirt using fabric dye and markers