Gertie from Gertie’s New Blog for Better Sewing shows how to create a convertible collar for a blouse. Though it looks like it would be complicated, the process is actually fairly straightforward. Get the how-to.
[photo from Gertie's New Blog for Better Sewing]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, convertible, collar, blouse, top, shirt[/tags]
- Tutorial: Attaching a neckband to a t-shirt
- Tutorial: Pull a thread tail to the other side of the fabric
- Tutorial: Sew a smooth collar stand
- Video tutorial: Lower the neckline of a collared shirt
- Tutorial: Stitch a lapped zipper into a skirt