Amber from Ruffles and Roses tells how to make a circle skirt, from drafting the pattern (easier than you think) to sewing it up. This simple skirt shape has beautiful drape, either as a standalone skirt or attached to a dress. Get the how-to over at Ruffles and Roses.
[tags]sewing, tutorial, circle, skirt, pattern, draft[/tags]
- Giveaway: “Dorothy” summer tank dress
- Tutorial: Make an A-line skirt to your measurements
- Tutorial: Make a gathered skirt from a man’s dress shirt
- Tutorial: Cupcake Skirt with romantic ruffled hem
- Freebie: Circle skirt measurement calculator