Kim from Triangle Shirt shows how to make a simple receiving blanket. The two-layer blanket features a novelty print woven cotton on the top backed with a knit fabric to be soft against baby’s newborn skin. It’s a quick, easy project, perfect for beginning sewists, or more more experienced sewists who want some almost-instant sewing gratification. Get the how-to.
[photo from Triangle Shirt]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Rag edge receiving blanket
- Tutorial: Super Easy Snack Bag
- Tutorial: T-shirt throw pillow
- Tutorial: Fabric coasters from a fat quarter
- Tutorial: Lovey Boy and the Square Satin Luxe Blanket