It can be difficult to find just the right shower curtain to match your bathroom decor. Why not make one yourself? Linda from Craftaholics Anonymous shows how to do it. And when you make it yourself, you can choose exactly the fabric you want. Linda made hers from a fabulous green and white striped fabric. Get the how-to.
[photo from Craftaholics Anonymous]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Super duper easy burp cloth
- Tutorial: Easy chenille burpcloths
- Tutorial: Patchwork rainbow hand towel
- Tutorial: Ruffled shower curtain from pre-cut fabric jelly rolls
- Tutorial: Pincushion in a wooden frame