Contrasting piping is a good way to add a pop of color to a sewing project, though the selection of prepackaged piping at the fabric store tends to be less than inspiring. Jess from Bits for Baby and Craftiness is not Optional shows how to make your own piping. It’s super easy to do, and making it yourself means you can have piping in any color or pattern you like. Get the tute.
[photo from Bits for Baby]
- Tutorial: Fabric covered button magnets
- Tutorial: Quick and easy baby leggings
- Lookie what she made: Cute as a Button party dress
- Tutorial: Felt little ladybug softie
- Tutorial: Tiered ruffled top for baby