Piped binding is a great way to finish the edges of pillows or blankets. It’s also a great detail for jackets and other constructed garments. The Home EC Teacher’s Daughter shows you how to make piped binding. Get the how to.
[via One Pretty Thing]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, piped, binding, piping[/tags]
- Tutorial: Use faux piping for an easy seam finish
- Tutorial: Use piping to finish raw edges on an armhole
- Tutorial: Swaddle blanket finished with self binding
- Tutorial: Creating a corded or piped seam
- Tutorial: Piped crib bumpers