How many times have you sewn up a lined zippered pouch, only to realize that you forgot to leave the zipper unzipped as the turning hole? Now your purse is inside out without a way to turn it to the right side. Before the you grab your seam ripper, check out this tip offered byTonya from The Crafty Mummy. She posts on her blog showing a way you can get that zipper open without having to rip and resew a seam. Get the tip at Crafty Mummy.
[photo from The Crafty Mummy]
- Idea file: Let out a dress using an exposed zipper
- Tutorial: Mend a broken seam ripper
- Tutorial: Wide bottomed zippered pouch
- Many uses for a seam ripper
- Tutorial: Make a zippered pouch with neat squared corners